BENIHOUD AVOCAT is a Parisian law office working in the areas of expatriation and immigration law (French law and Canadian immigration law), employment law and business law.
Deploying both a Franco-French activity and an international activity, mainly French-Canadian, the firm advises companies, whether they are well established or at their beginnings, as well as individuals encountering problems at work or wishing to migrate. As a counselor as well as a litigator, BENIHOUD AVOCAT provides assistance and represents its clients before all courts of first instance and appeal courts.
Established in the fifth arrondissement of Paris, opposite Ile Saint Louis, the size of the firm allows to create a close and privileged relationship with each of its clients and to offer truly personalized services.
BENIHOUD AVOCAT was founded by Yasmina Benihoud, a member of the Paris Bar and the Quebec Bar.
A law graduate from Paris X-Nanterre University (DEA in Business Law) and McGill University (LLM, BCL / LL.B.) In Canada, Yasmina began her career as a Law Clerk at the Quebec Court of Appeal (Quebec Department of Justice) to Judge Marc Beauregard and Judge André Brossard before continuing his career in France, working mainly in business law, global mobility and immigration law.
French-Canadian, Yasmina has lived in France, Canada and Great Britain.
Yasmina is bilingual French – English.
Ms. Benihoud is a member of the following professional associations :
Association Française des Praticiens de Droit Collaboratif (A.F.P.D.C.)
International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (I.A.C.P.)
Association des Avocats au Barreau du Québec en France (A.A.B.Q.F.)
Association Québécoise des Avocats et Avocates en Droit de l’Immigration (A.Q.A.A.D.I.)
Association du Barreau canadien (A.B.C.)
– Diplôme Universitaire de Médiateurs (DU I, 1ère partie), Institut de Formation à la Médiation et à la Négociation (IFOMENE).
– D.E.A. de Droit des Affaires, Université Paris X, France.
– Master of Laws, McGill Faculty of Law, Canada.
- Thèse: Regard critique sur le droit français du harcèlement sexuel au travail à la lumière du droit américain et du droit canadien.
– Master en Gestion des Patrimoines, École Supérieure de Gestion, Paris, France.
– Bachelor of Civil Law et Bachelor of Common law (B.C.L./LL.B.), McGill Faculty of Law, Canada.
– Maîtrise en droit des Affaires, Université Paris X, France.